klik

weirdo me?

My photo
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Stop dreaming. Start living. Get everything. And don't look back unless it's a good view.

Wednesday, January 11

Heartless starts now.

I didn't meant to hurt anyone. I'm not being selfish neither. I just wanna make myself happy. I can take care of other's heart, but in return, nobody take care of mine. Its okay, its not a big thing for me. As long as people around me are happy, I will be much more happier. But for this time, please let me do whatever I want, whenever I like. Mind if I ignore the peoples that don't give good feedbacks to me. I'm happy being like this. I can feel the calmness, really am. Pilah is the best place for me now, eventhough I miss ibu, adik, and baba so much. Will meet them soon. And other friends too. They are 21 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment