klik

weirdo me?

My photo
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Stop dreaming. Start living. Get everything. And don't look back unless it's a good view.

Wednesday, September 12

#23



Salam. Hello whitey. Okay it's been a long time since last time we met kan. I have no time to write, as I am busy with life and stuffs. Actually I have no feelings to write pun. 

Well, I am moving one step forward now. Ketika hari kedua berada di sini sebagai pelajar degree, something had crossed my mind. Berjalan seorang diri mendaki bukit dan menyedut udara di tempat baru membuatkanku berfikir, aku mahu buka lembaran baru. Don't ask apa maksud lembaran baru di situ, tapi apa yang boleh dijelaskan adalah kenangan itu hanya tinggal memori. Aku hanya mahu bangkit dari pemikiran yang dahulu. What for to think about the past while I am so happy with my present life now. Yes I am. Foods nowadays become more yummy huh?

Kita harus berubah untuk diri sendiri. Jika perubahan itu menjerus ke arah positif, kenapa harus duduk diam tanpa bertindak? Tak semestinya bila berubah, kita lupakan diri kita yang dahulu. Come on, umur semakin meningkat. Usia bertambah dan semakin tua. Please act like one. Sometimes, being a kiddo is cute but if you are too much, it will annoy me. Seriously. 

Well, I must not forget my responsibility why I am here. I just want to make people that I love to be proud of me. There's no time to play around. Chance only come at once, and please faezza do not waste it. Remember last night how you motivated yourself? There are lots to do, soon and very soon. Make them proud and love you even more. Salam.



No comments:

Post a Comment