klik

weirdo me?

My photo
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Stop dreaming. Start living. Get everything. And don't look back unless it's a good view.

Tuesday, March 27

twenty one.




Alhamdulillah, I got the chance to breath and enjoy this world at my 21 years old day. Glad with my housemates, such a dramatic person and they did the 'air basi' prank for me. That was lovely, as I will only get this kind of prank when I stay at hostel. There's no difference between today with the other days. I still got the stress with examination. Let's accompany me to cry out loud! Well, thanks for the wishes from Egypt. Never expect you will remember my birthday. Such a nice friend, Muadz :) Aaaaa, I don't want any presents or whatever, I just want my close friends to give me some sweet wishes. Where are you guys? Hmmmmm.







No comments:

Post a Comment